Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Random Mumble: I'm Sorry Mother Earth

I found myself outside, by the dumpsters at Bear Tavern today spray painting frames for our upcoming exhibition. How terrible- spray painting on Earth Day. 
The grass had black outlines. Those that know me know that I love Earth Day. 

Every year we do a huge project at school related to using recyclables in our collaborative murals. This year, we had to hold off on our garden mosaics for Earth 
Day due to PARCC test prep and testing. Fortunately, we will be able to get some mosaic time in tomorrow as the numbers will be lower at school for Take Your Child to Work Day.
The third grade teachers who are quite artsy offered the idea to work on the murals during this "lower number day" So, we will be beautifying our garden space tomorrow for a bit. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment