Sunday, October 6, 2013

How can I help but to love my job!

It's moments that I can capture like this that make my day. I love being as close as I can to art, after all, it is one of the things that I love the most in this world. Seeing my students intently enjoy the art making process and complain when the class period is over is one of the best feelings ever. 
My 5th graders are enjoying our annual name design project so much. It is one of very few projects that I repeat each year... going on 7 years strong :-)

My room has changed some this year. Mostly in that I hung up a few paintings that we collaboratively made and some of the decorations from the Art Show that we had in June. 
The only other major changes are that the tables have been pushed together to create "islands". So far, the kids and I are loving the new table situation and it's working great for us. 




Our Class mascot...long story.  If you haven't noticed over the years, I have an obsession with hanging things and mobiles. 


No comments:

Post a Comment